Salman sir was like a God for all of us in Bigg Boss 8

“I get mesmerised by Salman. I've never seen a host who sends food for the contestants every Saturday," Praneet Bhatt said

In Bigg Boss Season 8, Praneet Bhatt is the latest contestant to be evicted from the TV reality show. 

 After 13 weeks inside the Bigg Boss house, he says the eviction “was not a surprise for me. For the past two weeks I was walking on a loose thread and I somehow knew this was going to happen.”

 “I entertained the viewers as Praneet Bhatt and not as any character. I am glad that I have come out of the house as a better human being.

“Due to circumstances like shortage of food and sleepless nights, we fought with each other. What people suffer in a lifetime, I have faced in 13 weeks.”
An integral part of the P3G gang (Praneet Bhatt, Puneet Issar, Pritam Singh, Gautam Gulati), Praneet appeared to be patient.

“P3G happened in the early days of the show. We connected as we have the same thinking. We had the same opinion about certain issues. We always tried to find constructive solutions for problems. The group was named by people... we were just friends.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog